Silent 120mm Fans

Hi Guys,

I currnetly have 4 AnteC Tri-Cool blue LED fans in my case, and I find them too loud, and not very good at cooling.

I am looking for near silent replacements.

I have stumbled upon the AC Ryan 120mm UVBLUE - Kamelon fan. It looks really good, and has the LEDs on sepearate power, so that I can switch them on/off seperately.

Has anyone got one of these? They any good? I cant seem to find them anywhere, only one site has them listed, but they are out of stock.

OTher than that, I am open to Any 120MM Fans that are QUIETE. LED preffered, but not essential. PERFECT would be like the AC Ryan, with the LED power on a differenct circuit.

Thanks

Thanks for the replies guys!

I like the sound of the Scythe & Noctuna fans.

Wouyld they keep an E6850 @ Stock under a Thermalright Si-128 cool?

Also, ANYONE got those AC Ryan fans I mentioned? Cause I do want my case lit up, and love the idea of being able to turn it off.

If those fans are not recomended, can nayone recomend some LED lights to use? (I DO NOT want Cathodes.)

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

I currnetly have 4 AnteC Tri-Cool blue LED fans in my case, and I find them too loud, and not very good at cooling.

I am looking for near silent replacements.

I have stumbled upon the AC Ryan 120mm UVBLUE - Kamelon fan. It looks really good, and has the LEDs on sepearate power, so that I can switch them on/off seperately.

Has anyone got one of these? They any good? I cant seem to find them anywhere, only one site has them listed, but they are out of stock.

OTher than that, I am open to Any 120MM Fans that are QUIETE. LED preffered, but not essential. PERFECT would be like the AC Ryan, with the LED power on a differenct circuit.

Thanks

I replaced the Antec's with these

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16835185059

I'm very pleased

Here are some silent fans:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist....=57&subid=4

You need to compare Sound: dBA relative to Flow: CFM. No point having it quiet if cooling becomes impaired.

Actually, choosing quiet fans pretty much guarantees an impairment to cooling. It's a trade off between the two, you just choose a level of compromise.

There is also very little point in comparing dBA and CFM figures quoted by manufacturers, as they are inaccurate (or simply not detailed enough) most of the time.

Edited by jammin