• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Fueler passes 75,000 Congrats...

It would be nice to get a few more people involved.....We are moving up at a pretty good clip wtih very few active members. If we could get a few more dedicated members we might actually have a team B:)

It would be nice to get a few more people involved.....We are moving up at a pretty good clip wtih very few active members. If we could get a few more dedicated members we might actually have a team B:)

I put two rigs at the office running it yesterday, a Pent D 920 and a E6850...

I put two rigs at the office running it yesterday, a Pent D 920 and a E6850...

Looks like RR's new rigs has kicked it up a notch how about some more from current and hopfully some new members B:)

Looks like RR's new rigs has kicked it up a notch how about some more from current and hopefully some new members B:)

I think I have two or three quads running also as of today. Folding at home has been stopping at the end of the WUs on at least one rig everyday and I have to go run qfix delete the wu with the client (takes about 4 minutes) run qfix again then it will submit with Linux. That has been getting old real quick and no one at the folding forum knows why it does that but they are aware it does it. I do not have the patience nor the time for it myself so its WCG....

I think I have two or three quads running also as of today. Folding at home has been stopping at the end of the WUs on at least one rig everyday and I have to go run qfix delete the wu with the client (takes about 4 minutes) run qfix again then it will submit with Linux. That has been getting old real quick and no one at the folding forum knows why it does that but they are aware it does it. I do not have the patience nor the time for it myself so its WCG....

Had the same problem on two rigs....thats why I switched them to WCG.....the problem was always on rigs running that new WU on a linux/vmware setup.....so I gave up on it and switched them. B:)