Wu Jump

General912

ok i was surfing today and all of a sudden i get a ready to connect to network message when i knew the wu wasent done so i open up the display before pressing ok and see that its at 90%. so i click ok and i get a wu of 100. whats up w/ that?

Umm if the ?? was in something similar to english we might....

I was lost before the end of the first sentence...

go easy on me :unsure: ,I'm old and for some reason in a bitter mood today :angry:

guess I should just go in the OCC UT2K3 server and kill people. that always makes me feel better!

heh, that would be nice. i get to finish some projects and study for exams :P

fun stuff.

umm and yeah, i'm with exeter. i couldn't follow what General was saying.

ok i was surfing today and all of a sudden i get a ready to connect to network message when i knew the wu wasent done so i open up the display before pressing ok and see that its at 90%.
umm, i think i get this part. do you have it set up to ask you before requesting another wu? i have no clue.

then you said you saw your wu was 90% complete. after this is where i get confused.

so i click ok and i get a wu of 100.

are you saying that aftered you clicked the button, the number in the GUI under the word "Finished WUs:" was 100, meaning that you completed 100 wus? or do you mean that after you clicked ok, the percent of the wu completed was 100%? or none of the above.

p.s: your wu completed still says 14 over here. is it just your gui that is on the fritz.