NTLDR is missing when I go above 360 FSB...(ds3l&Q6600)

So I'm running a Q6600, dsl3 MB, ocz 6400 2gb ram, 8800gts 320mb, creative sound card, and maxtor sata hd.

I've got it overclocked to 2.3 (9x360) with the ram at 2.50/900 mhz, and the pci express locked out at 100. I've got my voltage at: Vcore 1.45, DDR +.4, fsb and mch +.1.

When I raise the fsb to 365 or higher, my computer fails to find my primary hd, and gives me an NTLDR is missing error as a result... then I lower the speed and switch back to the right hd.

Any ideas? TIA.

Tried raising my MCH and FSB voltage to +.3 (max,) and the vcore to 1.5, I still get the same error. The only thing that is changing besides the fsb is the memory spd, which I set from 2.5 to 2.4 so it's running at 900mhz/377fsb but won't boot. Any other ideas?

Tried raising my MCH and FSB voltage to +.3 (max,) and the vcore to 1.5, I still get the same error. The only thing that is changing besides the fsb is the memory spd, which I set from 2.5 to 2.4 so it's running at 900mhz/377fsb but won't boot. Any other ideas?

Have you tried setting the memory on 2x? You may try a little higher vcore also. I have 4 quads and at 1.5 vcore setting one will not go over 3.3Ghz stable, two are at almost 3.6Ghz stable and the other is at 3850....

Have you tried setting the memory on 2x? You may try a little higher vcore also. I have 4 quads and at 1.5 vcore setting one will not go over 3.3Ghz stable, two are at almost 3.6Ghz stable and the other is at 3850....

Yep, tried upping the vcore to 1.6, and I tried the lower memory strapping but I still get the same issue.

Yep, tried upping the vcore to 1.6, and I tried the lower memory strapping but I still get the same issue.

I updated my bios and that fixed the ntldr problem!

Now I'm at:

3.6 (400x9) / 800mhz ddr

vcore 1.45

ddr voltage +.3

fsb and mch +.1

Idling at 30... going to throw some tests at it and crank more if I can!