House

Kamikaze_Badger

Anyone like Scrubs? The Dr. Cox character reminds me of House sometimes, the way he is abrasive to his residents and superior. I just got caught up with the 7th season of Scrubs too.

Yeah, I like Scrubs a lot too. Have you seen the episode where they parody House? Cox hurts his foot and starts walking with a cane, and of course making his sarcastic comments and solves every one's problems. :lol: Good episode.

And when some man tells me he likes GA, all I can think of is Dr. Cox's son on Scrubs yellilng "Man Check!" and punching his dad in the junk.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll jump in...

Love House, Love Scrubs... Can't stand Grey's (didn't like the book either when I was in college!!) or ER...cna't put my finger one it... Greys is just too much like a soap.....

the only thing about House that I don't like.. is some of the things that House pulls (tricks, sneaking meds (not to him, but to patients) unauthorized treatments....) are a basis for the show, but if anyone did those things in the real world, they would be locked up and the key thrown away!!!

And when some man tells me he likes GA, all I can think of is Dr. Cox's son on Scrubs yellilng "Man Check!" and punching his dad in the junk.

lol, hey it was a good show at first.....