how to tell how many fps?

philbrown23

ok everyone is saying how many fos they are getting. how do you find out??? I have no idea how many fps on games I am getting. can someone pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me how????

Which game? In source games you can type "net_graph 1" into the console (without quotes and you can also try 2 and 3) to view your FPS.

Running FRAPS in the background will also show your FPS in the corner for most, if not all, other games.

Edited by SMeeD

There are a couple of ways you can find FPS. You can use FRAPS or some games have a in game console command you type in that shows you your fps constantly.

blazing angels 2 is the game, and where would I type that stuff in?

You can usually bring up the console with the "`" (right next to the "1" key in the upper left hand corner). There may or not be a console command for blazing angels 2, though.

blazing angels 2 is the game, and where would I type that stuff in?

Well for most games to type in the command you press the "`"Or"~" key then the console thing comes up and you type the console command in. I did a Google search of blazing angels 2 and could not find any console commands list. Its possible the game doesn't have a in game FPS feature and you may have to get fraps or some other fps software to tell the fps in that game.

Well for most games to type in the command you press the "`"Or"~" key then the console thing comes up and you type the console command in. I did a Google search of blazing angels 2 and could not find any console commands list. Its possible the game doesn't have a in game FPS feature and you may have to get fraps or some other fps software to tell the fps in that game.

yeah I downloaded fraps and I'm just going to use that, thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...