Hitman

Kamikaze_Badger

It may be because I've never played the games... but I was a bit upset with the Hitman movie. The introduction was like a movie trailor, very little was done to connect the main character to the viewer, and it was hard to follow at some points (

I seriously thought that at the trainstation, the black guy in the fight was the member of Interpol

). It probably would have made more sense had I been a fan of the games... but that's a very poor way to market a nationwide release, as it greatly narrows the audience.

Also, gratuitous nudity does not make a movie any better, IMO. (

I really cared more about plotline development than watching the small breasted co-antagonist walk around without a top on, or without a bra with a white t-shirt

)

The fight scenes weren't that bad... some of the special fighting effects (people thrown through windows, et cetera) seemed to play a little too fast (kind of like Blade 2 and 3).

7/10 I give it. Anyone else seen it yet?

• 3 weeks later...

Worst film I've seen this year :(

It was like taking the bad parts from The Transporter and making them 100x worse. At least The Transporter had a 'low-budget french movie' kinda charm to it.

The acting was terrible, the script diabolical, and the effects mediocre at best... it didn't feel the slightest bit epic like the games and messed with the '47' character too much for my liking

4/10

I walked in with zero expectations and was pleasantly entertained while I watched. Simple plot, explosions, gunfights, and nude scenes. How much more can you expect from a video game movie? :P