Lets see what my chip can do on stock cooling....

extol1337

I'm orthos'ing right now @ 325x9 1.3v strap at 266/667 on my P35 T2R board. stock cooling, doesnt get past 59C and its friggin hot in my room.

59C isnt TOO bad for stock cooling haha.

lets see if it'll pass through the night and i'll up it in the morning if it does.

i need $$$ for my dtek fuzion and pa120.3 :(

Edited by extol1337

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea lol, give the mem a 2.5x multi at least :)

now im running 333/667 for 1:1 ratio. passed 4+ hours now so i stopped it

gonna keep it at 350x9 for now till i get my WC and mess with the straps for now.

so 350x9 1.3v 333/667 strap passes orthos ~10hours now then i stopped it.

dropped the vcore down to 1.275v to and orthos'ing again. trying to find lowest vcore thats stable with this 350x9 since im on stock cooling.

so 350x9 1.3v 333/667 strap passes orthos ~10hours now then i stopped it.

dropped the vcore down to 1.275v to and orthos'ing again. trying to find lowest vcore thats stable with this 350x9 since im on stock cooling.

If it was mine on stock cooling I would set it on 1.35 and see how high of a clock I could get with that...

If it was mine on stock cooling I would set it on 1.35 and see how high of a clock I could get with that...

meh, temps were reaching 59-60C load on 1.3v, i cant imagine what temps would be like on 1.35 haha

meh, temps were reaching 59-60C load on 1.3v, i cant imagine what temps would be like on 1.35 haha

Hmm well I cant say if thats normal or not as I have never used the stock cooler with these C2Ds. I would think the stock cooler should handle 1.35 since thats the default voltage from Intel with there cooler...

Hmm well I cant say if thats normal or not as I have never used the stock cooler with these C2Ds. I would think the stock cooler should handle 1.35 since thats the default voltage from Intel with there cooler...

1.35 is at stock speeds. im putting almost 600mhz more than that so that creates more heat :P