2 pumps in one system?

philbrown23

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people put two identical pumps in there loop for redundancy.

Also for large loops.

Not really worth it really. Only thing it's good for is if you are using a huge radiator. One to pump in the fluid and one to pump it out...about really all it's good for.

1) don't try to upgrade a sup standard system...save up and built it right from the start...

:withstupid:

We've tried to tell you before, but you didn't listen. There's no point in "upgrading" that water kit. A water system is only as good as its weakest part. So to "fix" that one, you just need to replace everything. Adding a second rad is not going to do it. Neither is adding a second pump.

2) don't start every post with the little green guy that is about to puke :) :)

:withstupid: We get it, you like the little green guy...

For Water Cooling kits and at least get a 120mm X 2 radiator kit.

I like the little green guy!lol.. What I'm going to do is get a new pump I already heave a new rad and I'm going to get rid of the rad that I'm using so the only thing from this current system is going to be the cpu block.. is'nt that kind of like rebuilding it?? All I need to get is a resevoir and it will be a completely new system(expet for the block). Shouldn't that work???

I like the little green guy!lol.. What I'm going to do is get a new pump I already heave a new rad and I'm going to get rid of the rad that I'm using so the only thing from this current system is going to be the cpu block.. is'nt that kind of like rebuilding it?? All I need to get is a resevoir and it will be a completely new system(expet for the block). Shouldn't that work???

Yea that is rebuilding it, but if you do not use good components you will not have a good performing system. Just depends on what pump you get? What radiator and cpu block, you have. Also you do not have to have a reservoir, you can just use a T and fill port.

Yea that is rebuilding it, but if you do not use good components you will not have a good performing system. Just depends on what pump you get? What radiator and cpu block, you have. Also you do not have to have a reservoir, you can just use a T and fill port.

Well this is what I did...I contemplated it for about 1minute 39 seconds and decided I needed a cpletely new system even though I really did not have the money....So I just got done purchasing a pricy system. It's the thermaltake bigwater 760i from tigerdirect it's all I had the $$ for. but I have a dual 120mm rad to hook up to it instead of the stock rad. that should take care of my issues I think.