Stalker

capthowdy575

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game intrigued me 5+ years ago when it was first announced and I received some special advertisement thing in the mail. The game has changed significantly from what was originally planned, definitely for the worse, but hopefully it's still a good game.

just got done playing a little of it good game my x800pro plays it pretty good so alot of you will be able to max everything out with alot of the systems around here. storyline is good makes you want to keep playing more to find out what is going on in the game but all in all this will be a good game i would suggest trying it when it comes out.

The game has changed significantly from what was originally planned, definitely for the worse

i'm guessing you mean the change that they decided not to include Natalie Portman and let you take the role of a stalker? :lol:

i'm guessing you mean the change that they decided not to include Natalie Portman and let you take the role of a stalker? :lol:

/me slaps nrg :P

Nooooo :rolleyes: I mean that they took out some of the rpg elements and open-endedness that was originally intended.

i will say they still have a little rpg element in the game not a lot but its about the same has getting a mission in other rpgs like it a lot its were you don't have to follow the storyline really can just run off and kill things but i think you will like the game.

Edited by capthowdy575