Official OCC CS:S Server!

sdy284

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks clay. i'm getting them now.

im enjoying this so far - played online by myself earlier and wasn't the worst one on the map (thank the gods!) and managed to rinse off about 5 ppl before planting the bomb and winning :lol: beginners luck!

well that was good craic. i'll figure out how to get my console open next time ~ wouldnt work for me...and i saw no option in the menu for binding keys.

Hope you all had fun killing me - I certainly had fun killing a few of you :D i don't think i was *too* bad seeing as i only started playing the whole game a few hours ago :)

well that was good craic. i'll figure out how to get my console open next time ~ wouldnt work for me...and i saw no option in the menu for binding keys.

Hope you all had fun killing me - I certainly had fun killing a few of you :D i don't think i was *too* bad seeing as i only started playing the whole game a few hours ago :)

nah, you're better than injij ;)

In the options menu, there's an "advanced" button...click that and then in there should be a checkbox to enable the console.

oh i did and killing kash too

Me too! BAM! In the back of Clay's head :lol: who'd have thunk I could be so sneaky in the toilets :D

I gave jammin my 3 day invite to CSS so hopefully he'll be in by tomorrow night for a few days.