Top Posters In This Topic

big words for someone who just got pwned :P

I just lost connection to the server after the map change though....hrmm

ya, srcds (source dedicated server) error'd out :blink:

no idea why :confused:

it's back up now

big words for someone who just got pwned :P

I just lost connection to the server after the map change though....hrmm

Excuse me, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't have won the first round so quickly. And second round you were getting your butt handed to you by a BOT :P

Excuse me, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't have won the first round so quickly. And second round you were getting your butt handed to you by a BOT :P

I still won that round! But yes, Dr. Chet > Me :blush:

you reckon? I've never played it before and when I once played 1.6...i was constantly getting creamed! :lol:

oooo, I dunno, it'll be tough to choose who to shoot first, you or injij :lol:

why not both? grenades ahoy!

Easier said than done in GunGame :P. An explanation on how GunGame works was posted earlier in this thread, but basically, you go through all the guns one by one, advancing to the next when you get a kill. The second-to-last round is the grenade round, so only then would you have a grenade (and only one...with no gun). I've got double and triple nade kills in a regular CS:S match, but that's a lot harder to do in GunGame. But hey, if you and injij want to bunch up in game, I'm all for trying ;)

:withstupid:

I would love to "cream" the Brit :D

well so long as you play at a decent hour i may well join you some time. as for now, I still suck! had an hour so with markie against him and a few normal bots just now which was good for getting to grips with it all, but its not TOO easy for me yet! lol. markie did have a habit of eating my bullets though... :D