It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....

sdy284

I'm re-installing the CS:S server as we speak...

look for the OCC CS:S server to be up & running soon!

lol...I setup a little one on my AMP system, just to see how well it would work and from the same network it was pretty decent ping but my friend about 5 miles from me had some bad ping but what can ya do?

yay! whats the ip of it?

any mods installed on it?

well i'm currently downloading the files for it... so it'll be a while until i get an IP

and i'll be running gun game & mani mod

might i suggest adding the gore mod? I like the gore mod for some reason...I had that on mine but I had to use meta mod

while amusing, i don't think its necessary. I don't like running to many mods on the game :)

omg, i haven't played CS: in soooo many months....but gun game may on the occ server may bring me back :D

:D

while amusing, i don't think its necessary. I don't like running to many mods on the game :)

:D

:withstupid: while amusing at first, it's just way too over-the-top. That's not real gore, that's cartoon gore...if you want that, maybe you should be playing Mortal Kombat :P

:P maybe I want cartoonish gore...:lol:

I agree it is not realistic at all but it is fun at times and I agree running alot of mods can and most likely will slow down the server and create a higher ping for the users...:(