Want a good laugh?

sdy284

How about this one

Hi. I can do this for you next week, when I plan on taking a break from a nonotech based / atomic fission driven search engine thats going to make larry page wet his pants. 6 days to code, 1 to rest. It will be written from scratch and completely original in design, so don't worry about copyright bs. I plan to write the entire OS in C, and blindfolded, if its all the same to you. 100% secure will not be a problem either...In fact the OS will be designed to leverage jedi mind tricks to kill anyone that even thinks about breaking in. (i was thinking maybe make them chop off their feet and jump up and down until their empty would be fair). Anyways, I'm gonna smoke some more crack, maybe you should do the same. Thanks!

Bid Time: 01-21-2007 19:11

How about this one

Hi. I can do this for you next week, when I plan on taking a break from a nonotech based / atomic fission driven search engine thats going to make larry page wet his pants. 6 days to code, 1 to rest. It will be written from scratch and completely original in design, so don't worry about copyright bs. I plan to write the entire OS in C, and blindfolded, if its all the same to you. 100% secure will not be a problem either...In fact the OS will be designed to leverage jedi mind tricks to kill anyone that even thinks about breaking in. (i was thinking maybe make them chop off their feet and jump up and down until their empty would be fair). Anyways, I'm gonna smoke some more crack, maybe you should do the same. Thanks!

Bid Time: 01-21-2007 19:11

Add that you will cut a few million off of your asking price if he sends a steady supply of doritoes and blue M&Ms (or any other random very specific food)

Edit* nvm, I thought you were going to email him with that message.

Edited by SMeeD