Overclocking my E4300

Comp Dude2

The only settings I see I would change is the memory multi to 2, FSB voltage change to + .10 the MCH change to +.1 and you are going to have to start uping the vcore to get more which is going to require more cooling. On mine once I hit that point where it needed more vcore about every 2 Bus speed I would have to raise the vcore a increment on voltage and you are about at that point. A stable O C on my E6300 and E6400 with the big Typhoon is 2940 on one and 2970 on the other I need better cooling

Edited by road-runner

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, as i say i dont think it is the ram (and i won't be buying any more just yet as i am broke atm) but it not really any brand in particular, just micron major. i haven't got any reveiws on it but then again i never intended to overclock it so i would only be worried if it didn't run at stock speeds which it does so it is fine.

Might get a Arctic Pro7 thing after the exams when i have more time to fiddle with it. i was just sort of under the impression that these chips are still pretty sweet on stock cooling.