Noooooo!

Nerm

I just got home from dinner with my fiance and found my PC room breaker kicked. After a little investigating I found that the reason it kicked was the Chilly1 Single Stage blew. I am only hoping the rig is ok. :(

Wow man, that really sucks (I was gonna say "blows" but that may not have been as funny to you as it was to me). I can't imagine coming home to that situation. I hope everything still works (aside from the phase, of course). If by some chance, you need a new chip, I have a spare Opty 146 that's going to waste. Good luck! :foldon:

P.S. - May as well get a DI tube while the rig's gettin' torn down!

what blew? like... a fuse?

do you even have appliance fuses in america? over here, the UK mains plug has a fuse in it... i can't remember ever seeing an appliance fuse in america... does that mean your stuff just blows up or sets on fire? like, do you rely on circuit breakers?

I haven't determined just what happened yet. I don't know if the mega capacitor in it blew or what...and yes nrg I assume the circuit breaker saved my house from burning down lol.

Does that mean your stuff just blows up or sets on fire? like, do you rely on circuit breakers?
Jeez NRG we aren't cavemen... :P

We may have different terminology because NERM said in the first post that "a breaker kicked", which means it set off the breaker...

Well there is some good news. The main rig is ok. :D .....I guess I am gonna have to replace the phase with a dice tube since I have access to a limitless supply of dice. ;)

Jeez NRG we aren't cavemen... :P

yes you are lol... in england we have circuit breakers, fuse panels, and fuses on every single plug... individual appliance fuses can stop high current to equipment before a circuit breaker trips :)

that's one of the reasons why the UK mains plug is the best in the world :P

so all you need is some sort of dice feed/conveyor belt (and acetone? mixer) lol :lol:

Edited by hardnrg

so all you need is some sort of dice feed/conveyor belt (and acetone? mixer) lol :lol:

lol, yea maybe some kind of concoction of shamino's auto DICE setup. An auto liquid line feed from a reservoir of acetone or ethanol would be nice. :D

according to bosco and others that went to CES

there will be DX11 released later this year :ph34r: DX10 is a bridge. That is, if you were looking at the 8800 for DX10 support

lol, yea maybe some kind of concoction of shamino's auto DICE setup. An auto liquid line feed from a reservoir of acetone or ethanol would be nice. :D

If you can do that ill send you $5 paypal, and have it running for like a week :D

You know you can do it!

*snaps fingers and waits*