Folding Contest

kingdingeling

Alright, I would be willing to give up some of my stuff to give away for a Folding Contest. We seriously need to get some more people folding, boost the PPD by more than a little bit!

I have never participated in any Contest for Folding, I dunno how it would/should/could work, but I think the old folding geeks (road-runner, bosco, nemo etc.) will have a clearer idea of what I'm talking about.

What I want to donate for this:

1.) McCrypt Headphones (gotta check the model number, not the best but their decent)

2.) Creative 2.1 Sound System (had this running until Christmas when I got my Z-5400's, this IS a really good system)

3.) ORIGINAL rarely used F.E.A.R Directors Cut with the Original CD Key but without the Box and paper stuff that comes with it

Possibly some other stuff, gotta go through my pile(s) of stuff in my room

If anyone deems this a good idea and possibly also has some stuff they don't need kicking about, post it in here and lets setup a new Grand OCC Folding Contest!!! :foldon: :foldon:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it is a good idea to get a folding contest going on...we defently need to boost the overall OCC team PPD by at least 15% to be able to take the next place over

I hope to get my old rig up and running the next time that Im at my parents house...which is quite a ways away 2-16-07, but everyone that can, please help with the F@H project!

Sorry guys......

Ya there is contests coming I wanted to Finish off the Logo contest and the reviewers stuff first.

There will be a contest started here in the next day or so I promise you that.

We had to build up a ton of stuff for you guys hence all the reviewing but like I said I will get one here going shortly. :)