i am in the top 50s

swifty11212

I made it on the top 50 catagory :D and perhaps a conroe and my old a64 3200 to come.

quick question, will F@H work on a CF setup? if so then i may go for CF then ;)

I know you are you punk! I watched everyday as you slowly passed me and now I can't catch up! Seriously, though, anything that we can do to help the team is an asset. We need to go recruiting again!

Oh, and Folding on dual GPUs would be awesome! I wish they would have let the X850 series in on that. :huh:

I know you are you punk! I watched everyday as you slowly passed me and now I can't catch up! Seriously, though, anything that we can do to help the team is an asset. We need to go recruiting again!

Oh, and Folding on dual GPUs would be awesome! I wish they would have let the X850 series in on that. :huh:

yea, wish my awesome x800xtpe could fold and my 7800gtx too meh.

Has anybody tried it with the X850, jut to see if it works? I might do that.

Great job swifty!!

chavalcito -- folding on x850s is not supported link

We've issued updates to the GPU and SMP beta clients, since many of them expire on December 1, 2006. Also, the new GPU client has greater support for GPU cards (we now support x1600, x1800, and x1900 class ATI cards). The download page has the latest.

More information on folding on dual GPUs can be found here

Yes we do need to do some recruiting...we need to be the number one team, for the cause of course... :unsure:

The forum mods should post something really big above the tech news articles about F@H and say that we are need you for the OCC F@H team and for joining you will be able to put the folding member sig bar in your signature...maybe some people will join, or go over to the OCC n00b and begin talking about F@H

Yes we do need to do some recruiting...we need to be the number one team, for the cause of course... :unsure:

The forum mods should post something really big above the tech news articles about F@H and say that we are need you for the OCC F@H team and for joining you will be able to put the folding member sig bar in your signature...maybe some people will join, or go over to the OCC n00b and begin talking about F@H

easier said than done my friend. we have 118 people actively folding right now. The #1 team [H] has literally over 10 times that @ 1156 people actively folding

OCC: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/tea...?s=&t=12772

[H]: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/tea...php?s=&t=33

Edited by sdy284

easier said than done my friend. we have 118 people actively folding right now. The #1 team [H] has literally over 10 times that @ 1156 people actively folding

Thats why we need to do some major recruiting...i dont know make it public on the forums that if you are a folder you get the the sig bar, the image under your avatar, and you get to join the private section of the forums...we need to do something to get more folders...

OCC: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/tea...?s=&t=12772

[H]: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/tea...php?s=&t=33

Yes, but we used to have over 200 member actively folding. It'd be nice to get those numbers back up to where they were.