Thermaltake Big Typhoon with 120mm Fan

dias

ok i am thinking of getting this fan i have a ath64 +3400 and foxconn mob. i will not oc this set up but i was wondering what the feed back is on this fan. thank you for your replys.

ok i am thinking of getting this fan i have a ath64 +3400 and foxconn mob. i will not oc this set up but i was wondering what the feed back is on this fan. thank you for your replys.

Not to sure i will have mine here middle of next week at the latest i can give you a run down on it after i get it though :) or if you feel like waiting a bit for the review you could do that as well.

Dias if you are not overclocking you don't need the Typhoon, buy the Silent 939

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/product/cool...00/cl-p0200.asp

It will cool better then the stock HSF, simpler to put on, and good enough if you're not doing an oc, unless the temps of the room the box is in, will be hotter then 30c

I used the Silent 939 before, even on a mild overclock, and it ran great, this is a very nice HSF for the money. :)

Dias if you are not overclocking you don't need the Typhoon, buy the Silent 939

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/product/cool...00/cl-p0200.asp

It will cool better then the stock HSF, simpler to put on, and good enough if you're not doing an oc, unless the temps of the room the box is in, will be hotter then 30c

I used the Silent 939 before, even on a mild overclock, and it ran great, this is a very nice HSF for the money. :)

ok this would be better for me?

ok this would be better for me?

Yes if all you're looking for is to replace the stock HSF with something better, and you are not doing any overclocking with it. I REPEAT as long as you are not overclocking. ;)

I used that HSF for almost one year, works great!

• 2 weeks later...