Evga 680i

Every couple days... my system fails to boot, And ll I get is an orange Light (no green) I have to wait 30-1hr for it to start up again (on it's own) On various forums, It appears that I'm not the only one with cold boot issues

#2, There is a FSB hole in the 400s... WILL not boot no matter what in the 4xx range (not sure exactly what range)

#3, It appears that it killed a stick of my ram... It will NOT boot with one stick what so ever.... I am currently using one stick of a $300 kit..........................

Moral of the story, bye bye eVGA 680i... I hope there support isn't as bad as there mobo.......

check this out...

Yay <_< (This is with it plugged, flippin thing works when it wants too... so apparently, windows sees 1 gig of memory, with 2 gigs plugged in)

Edited by The Unforgivin

lol ive had the same boot problems worked fine 24hours on ORTHOS yet the moment i shut down and unplug any power and then rebooted it screws up long beeep then in bios safe mode.. quick hop in to the bios and its fixed

Wow... The board/memory appears to be working again... what the heck? I had two sticks plugged in in the above screenie, and it appeared as one gig instead of two, with "Dual" channel.... the second stick not showing up... and now I reboot, and everything is fine... This board has a mind of it's own :huh:

Still going to ask eVGA whats up... still running into the Yellow light Boot Issues and FSB holes

Edited by The Unforgivin