Small Case Or Big Mess?

hey guys

i have a sort of mess ....

hpim2692jx1.th.jpg

I was thinking of getting a new case because there is not much space between the edge of the mobo and the hhd and dvd rack. so the cables wouldn't be so bunched up and i could feed them down the back of the mobo try and cut holes to hide the cables. has any one got any bright ideas to fix this .. ( it gets realy hot around the end of the gfx cards right now)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO That looks good... look at mine... BTW: Whats the harddrives? I know you have one 150g Raptor, what about the rest? And it looks like an X-Blade case

Edited by The Unforgivin

yeah its an x blade dont like it much tho.

the hdds are a 150 raptor two 320gb WD's a 80gb WD and a 160gb maxtor did have a 6th hdd in the floppy rack but that was a bit much.

There are tons of new full tower cases on the marked that would help you, new places for tons of HD's and so on. Also and upgrade to a modular PSU may help. Seems like you got that case maxed out as of now.

Also and upgrade to a modular PSU may help.

i was just thinking about open it up and takeing out the 2 pci leads im not using. (thats openin the psu) lol

and this is the case i was looking at because i think its looks nice ...

HERE

Edit : @ the unforgivin what temps do u have on ya 3.6ghz? and what volts?

Edited by firky

Lol, what do you need so many hdd's for anyway?

LOL..Duh.

firky & Unforgivin...OMG...I couldn't deal with that. IMO that is too cramped for my taste. Looks to restrictive and not much room to play around. Click on "Ogitchida-II" under my sig for a view of the room I prefer. I'd go a full tower firky :thumbs-up: On a side note; That raid looks sexy as hell!! Me likes!!

omg man is that a mini mobo or a huge case lol yeah i love my raid i think im going to ditch the 160gb mator for a 2nd 150gb raptor. but i just found out i need a new headset so. i might have to hold back on the hhd

Edit any ideas on a cool full tower i have about

Edited by firky