Some Pics Of Us Military

romeo55

...wait... they have MALLS?! and HOTELS?!? How can they have public places like these when the entire country is overrun by terrorists blowing everyone up??! Hell, you'd almost think the news reports coming out of there were subjective or something :lol: (if you don't believe me, note how much the 'bad news' reports out of Iraq have decreased since the release of the Iraq Study Group report)

Such a beautiful, beautiful country. I look forward to the day when all this violence will end so I can take a vacation over there and see the sights

From one army brat to another, *S*

I'm with LO 100%. on the topics of media bias and the millitary's BS recruiting tactics.

it's really sad to see what some of these beautiful places have been reduced to as well. Beruit has twice been smashed by isreal... both times after the city and surrounding area was becoming well establised as a tourist location. hopefully enough of them will stay in tact. it would be nice to see some of these places make some $$$ from tourism... share some wealth and culture all at the same time... it makes the world a better place.