Name That Car!

Andrewr05

S13 "Chuki" 1989-1994

It's not a Kouki - that is based on the S14 and does not have popup headlights.

Much to my surprise you could get them in left hand drive. So technically it is a Silvia S13 "Chuki" but that is kind of splitting hairs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_240SX

Technically your right, although its actually a Sileighty; the nose is that of a a Silvia... Edited by Andrewr05

You got it King.

And just to be nauseatingly thorough

Definition of a Sileighty:

The Sileighty (also written as Sil80) originated through early street racers in Japan who owned Nissan 180SXs with damaged front ends. Because the Silvia's front panels and lights were lighter and cheaper than the 180SX replacement parts, many drifters used these parts instead. Unknown to the public until the release date, these end user modifications inspired a Japanese auto shop, Kids Heart to produce a small number of so called "official" or "real" Nissan Sileighties. It is on record that 500 cars were made by this shop, and were only sold in 1998, possibly through Nissan dealerships, the cars are distinguished from their home-built brethren by the distinctive "Sileighty" name on the rear dressplate and quarter windows.

A pretty rare car.

However if the conversion was done after manufacture:

Converted S13 coupes or convertibles however are not considered Sileighties, because the body is simply a port of the Silvia itself. Instead it is most commonly referred to as a JDM Silvia Conversion.

Edited by Crusader

Guest buick454wnos

wow, never saw that car, eh, i guess i underestimated OCC for there kwnlodge about cars

wow, never saw that car, eh, i guess i underestimated OCC for there kwnlodge about cars

its quite simple actually...there are cars in europe that have never been released in the US...so its pretty easy for them to post a car that you probably have never seen ;)

Guest buick454wnos
its quite simple actually...there are cars in europe that have never been released in the US...so its pretty easy for them to post a car that you probably have never seen ;)

I know that