Iso Burning

nightsider

hi when i try and burn a suse linux iso image using nero it some how screws up the burnt data so it is corrupted:( does anyone have any recomendations about what burning software i should use?

i have nero OEM 6.60.17

I tried Nero 7 and I thought it was terrible. The menus were horrible, and I switched back to 6 within 30 minutes. (Just for the record :P)

I have Nero 6 as well, and everything's fine. I burn iso's a lot. Are you sure that the image you downloaded is OK? Perhaps the image itself is corrupted? Linux iso's almost always come with a checksum program to make sure the download was OK. Have you tried that?

I have used CloneCD to burn images, and it's awesome. It's only a trial, but it works well. The only thing I don't like about it is to back up some of my games, I had to burn it at 1x to override the encryption on the disc.

Guest Fried_fry

I use Alcohol 120% to burn my ISOs

:withstupid: Ya I only use Alcohol 120% to burn my ISO's its always worked and well :)

You can download the trial here: LINK and you can burn your ISO's with that during the trial period and longer if you buy the program.

yea i ran the iso image in a virtual pc and ran the inbuilt check sum program and evrything checked out ok and installed perfectley, even with a burning speed 6x wich is as low as my dvd writer will go it still screws up ill try alcohol 120% when i get in from college tonight and post back thankyou all