Folding Farm Pics?

gotdamojo06

Hey guys, who here has a folding farm? Im thinking about starting one up and if anyone here has some pictures of one, could you post it on this topic?

I know, that thing has got to warm the house

That it would! :D

The PC lab is situated @ the back section of our house & is the coldest room of all, but with the 6 PC's running & the Cyrix powered firewall/router it's now the warmest (nice in winter) ;)

I can see where putting all the farm work horses into one stable would be efficient use of space, but with little fingers cases are better protection for PC components IMHO :)

Edited by tazwegion

Yeah I suppose you could always lock the improvised multi-mobo case's door, but having the flexibility to quickly use those system components for something else is very handy ;)

Generally speaking... wood enclosures absorb & radiate heat, so with 3 ~ 4 platforms installed the components @ the top of the case would be exposed to relatively high ambient case temps eh? this would equate into a higher temp for the CPU (unless you use individual air intake ducting) :D

EDIT: I figure I'll stick a picture of my cluttered workstation here too :D

fhfarmqh0.jpg

Bottom left XP1600+ & XP1800+ systems, top centre 3700+ Sandy' followed by stacked PIII-800 & XP 2100+ :wub:

Edited by tazwegion

lol, my room is cold as always (windows ALWAYS open unless it snows/rains), but I had a go with my 3700+ without the fan on the SI-120... turned out to be one of the stupidest ideas I have had so far, 63C is not a nice core temp!