Anyone Ever Tried This Case?

http://xoxide.com/nextherm-air-conditioned-no-psu.html

I was looking for a new case, saw this one and wondered what you guys thought about it. I was thinking about going to water cooling, but dont want to take the risk, dont trust myself with water in my case, so i thought this would be a good case instead of using only fans.

Anyone know anything about it?

so i would be better off getting a regular air cooled case than that case?

or should i go with water cooling, and how "safe" are they?

<--- EDIT --->

If a watercooled case is "safe" which premade watercooled case would be good?

All it is is a peltier plate with the heatsink hooked up to the "cold" side, and a axial fan that blows across the HS.

Dont bother...

And as for buying a pre-built pre-water cooled case?

Dont bother... (just get a normal case and have the ability to place your components where you wish and to mix and match parts how you like them)

"MOST" set-ups under $200 are built as cheap as possible and are only for people who just want to say:

"well yeah my pc is water cooled"

You can get a case and nice heatsink/fan that will most likely give you better temps for half the price too!!

Edited by Andrewr05

Ok Andrewr which case should I get, and which parts for the watercooling setup should I get?

I would just find a case that you like and that has alot of room in it, such as a tower or server case.

You will need alot of room to mount a radiator, a pump, and a resevoir...

For a water cooling setup?

Honestly im not really sure, anything Danger Den, and the Swiftech Storm Rev. 2 water block seems to be "the thing" right now.

Ask around, there are plenty more water-cooling knowledgable people on OCC...

I don't know much about water cooling, but that case looks kind of small (unless you mount everything outside of the case).

Also, $315 seems kind of expensive for a kit that doesn't include any blocks. (I think I read it right, the wording is wierd)

In order to maximize your cooling performance, due to the large variety of CPU, HDD, and video/chipsets on the market, the Koolance EXOS-2 does not come with the waterblocks included. Please select the appropriate waterblocks/adapters for your application. You will need at least the Koolance CPU water block to operate your system.

I don't know much about water cooling, but that case looks kind of small (unless you mount everything outside of the case).

Also, $315 seems kind of expensive for a kit that doesn't include any blocks. (I think I read it right, the wording is wierd)

Yea its an extra $57 for a cpu block and $47 for a gpu block...