Got Kicked Out Of Restaurant

GuJuMaN89

this was at Winter Park Village in Winter Park, FL.

if ur close, holla back foo.

if they wanna gang up on me, fine. ive watched enough MMA :P.

and i have a 1st degree black belt, thoiugh that probably doesnt mean much. ive got a bunch of gold medals though :D.

and i have a bunch of friends that got my back, from all ethnic backgrounds, african american, hispanic, indian, muslim, americans. i dont have a problem if these punks want a beating.

Never mind was going to offer help but I'm in Jax. Fl

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thx guys. but i dont know if i need help yet. depends how many e-thugs hes got. ive got around 40 or so of my friends that dont mind giving a wooping. he probably has all the jocks or something. meh, i could care less unless he brings weapons into this. ive got 3 tire irons, and 2 baseball bats in my trunk, BRING IT ON!

Hehe, it'd be fun having a fight like that at my school, we never have 40 people fighting at one time.....except for last years gang war but that doesn't happen to often.

Go woop their ., shouldn't bother you much afterwards.

And since when are any Indians terrorists?

yea im not using weapons unless they do. chances are they will want to start a fight with me, ill beat the . out of the one guy, and next thing u know, like 1000 people are fighting rofl..

i can bench 165LBs MAX, and i only weigh 120. im small and fast. im 5'11"

yea im not using weapons unless they do. chances are they will want to start a fight with me, ill beat the . out of the one guy, and next thing u know, like 1000 people are fighting rofl..

Small and fast works to an extent. If this guy is a jock he can most likely bench over 200 no problem. Heck I benched 215 weighing 165 and I am 5'9". But size makes a big difference in a fight, if hes big enough he could easily smother any attacks you might have for him and wrestle you to the ground. You dont want to be on the ground with someone thats bigger and stronger than you, even if you can fight better than him.

Its probably better to try to avoid any conflict but if you feel it is going to be an issue make sure to at least have some of your friends walk around with you.

im always with friends. i dont have a problem with big people. ive fought big people b4, bigger than these asses. some i won, some i lost.

i live in winter park, we have the richest of the richest, and the poorest of the poorest and then the middle class. our school is filled with rich drugies, poor drugies, and everything inbetween.

Edited by GuJuMaN89

I'm 125lbs and 5'11". No offense, but I don't think you could last that long in a fight against people that weigh more. Going from what I look like, your pretty much all skin and bones.

The Cheesecake Factory near me always has at least a 2 hour wait. I would be so pissed to be kicked out after waiting for so long to get in.

I love the place. I always ask the waiter if the "tons of fun" burger is in metric or imperial tons.