Child Discipline

Savan

Should parents hit their children?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should parents hit their children?

• yes
    • no

read my post, and you must live near or have "perfect" children then or dont even live in the north east then :lol: how would you react if, just an example, your 6 year old punched and scratched your face in public or if your 14 year old did the same?

615072[/snapback]

A child isn't born with a future of punching and scratching already determined, nor is it reliant on the area in which they live. In this instance I'm sure that the child was physically abused before, which atleast contributed to their punching and scratching in the future, and then i'm sure they were hit after they acted this way. People who were abused in the past justify their persecution by allowing themselves to do it and accepting it as okay. Anything more than a light spanking is useless and counterproductive, and there's no other way I could see it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything more than a light spanking is useless and counterproductive, and there's no other way I could see it.

615092[/snapback]

wait til your older and you'll see different believe me lol... you don't even have to have kids to see why...