Newer Than New

skinny

Hey, I am new to this place, was introduced to it by Bosco. I'm not sure if I should admit that or not. Oh well, too late. Bosco has set me up with a decent system, nothing too fancy yet, but I sense changes coming soon.

I run a small website and forum, www.teamskinny.ca, which is dedicated mostly to snowmobiling, but the forum has a mind of its own, and covers pretty much any topic there is. The site is just a hobby, so it doesn't get as much of my time as I would like to give it sometimes, but the full-time employment has to come first.

I can't wait to read about some of the stuff on here, and see just what all I can do with my system.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skinny you can ignore all the comments on here including the ones about me in a wheelchair :lol:

614613[/snapback]

Oh I just gotta.

Ha Ha

:D

Welcome to the club, enjoy the story.

omg, a friend of bosco?!

I reread my original post, and nowhere in there did I say the word friend. I know how forums like this work. Admitting something like that could black-list me forever.

Sorry Bosco, I know you asked me to take it easy on you with the smartass-ness. I made it one post without insulting you. But then I saw your name in red at the "Who's Online" list, and figured that made you fair game for whatever was thrown you way. I will try to do better in the future...

I suppose if you get me a nice 30-something inch display to review, I could end the comments. Actually, for that, I would openly admit (truthfully or not) to being your friend. That has to be worth it, doesn't it?

:D

Oh, I should also add, Bosco has recovered quite well, the wheelchair isn't required anymore, but that Handicap sticker sure looks out of place on his beloved Mustang.

Edited by skinny