Gfx Overclock

Ther are some pics in here of vmods, but on my x850xt. To get clocks this high you have to have a large cooler, one that you can not just buy. The copper cooler on this x850xt is much more powerful than a Fatal1ty cooler. You can still vmod your card, but you can not give it as many volts.

Basicly all the wires on the card are soldered to points and then the resistence is changed with the blue box, or the VR.

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/member_...i7113-mg50.html

Edited by tbone2sk

well ive got mine (R350) up to 437/360, its an R350. the only mods i did were some aluminum sinks on the ram and some AS5 under the stock "trapezoid" sink. but ive got my 2x120's blowing up from the bottom radiator directly on it so thats helping the core ALOT. but its the ram that wont go much higher than that. i back everything down 2 mhz once ATI tool has found the max, just to help guarantee stability. so everyday game use is 435/357. no volt mods for me. i figure a 15% increase in frames is enough for this card. it has helped tke the edge off the high graphis games....noticeabely smoother. to where its not a game speed hinderance. (X3: reunion is a BIG graphics hit game)

but just extra airflow on it from various spare fans or careful watch of what usable airflow oyu have to work with might help.

Edited by robAP