19" Lcd Monitor W/ 2ms Response Time!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, It's good, but the viewsonics arn't the best despite having fast response. For the same price you could get a nice ezio with 8ms and i'd bet you wouldn't notice the response difference...

Yeah, It's good, but the viewsonics arn't the best despite having fast response. For the same price you could get a nice ezio with 8ms and i'd bet you wouldn't notice the response difference...

613178[/snapback]

yes, response time is overrated, espeically that low.

613180[/snapback]

Pretty much my thoughts, but I bet loads of people go out and buy one now just because of the response time :P

That is an exellent LCD. Viewsonic makes some of the best monitors. I highly doubt you would notice a difference though between 8ms and 2ms. I normally recommend anything below 16ms for LCD's.

Yes, but you can get a CRT monitor that does 1600x1200 @ 85 Hz for that price :P.

613188[/snapback]

yes, but not everyone cares about having a resolution of 1600x1200.

I have 12ms and there is no ghosting or anything. Now people are saying that 12 is "high" and they "need" 8 or lower, which is BS. A lot of the 8ms monitors are just about the same 12 ms monitor as before, just reevaluated and relabeled in a situation that it can achieve that 8 ms response time (like idk, black to grey or something).

Edited by martymcfly

I have a funny CRT story. I was meeting with a school administrator and I noticed that his monitor had a purple spot in the corner. I asked him when he last degausses and he said "Dewhat?". I degaussed the monitor and it interfered with the entire guidence office's monitors because there was so muc built-up charge. The spot disappeared, though :)