Best Dual 939 Mobo

alright considering im happy with my desktop the way that it is... im going to be building a new system instead of the constant... little updates... that keep accumulating... and sitting in boxes on my shelf.....

Soooooo what i need is a Mobo that will support 2x Socket 939 procs, AND run SLi the new system ill announce after i build it but wanted the forums opinions on the best dual 939 board.

alright considering im happy with my desktop the way that it is... im going to be building a new system instead of the constant... little updates... that keep accumulating... and sitting in boxes on my shelf.....

Soooooo what i need is a Mobo that will support 2x Socket 939 procs, AND run SLi the new system ill announce after i build it but wanted the forums opinions on the best dual 939 board.

612224[/snapback]

Good luck. Dont think such a thing exists :P Dual 940 perhaps, but not dual 939.

no such thing exists. you would NEED a 940 processor with a 940 board, and registered ECC ram to even think about getting a dual cpu board from AMD.

besides 939 opterons do not have the required HTT links or SMP support. even IF some fool company built a dual 939 mobo it would never work.