600,000 Posts

martymcfly

I noticed that we recently passed the 600,000 post mark. When we passed 500k, there was a prize and we were told there would be one this time. If that was still on, who won? IS there any way of knowing now that we are already to 603k?

I don't remeber them saying that but if they did they probably forgot to do it because its around holidays. But I bet they have one when it reaches 1,000,000 posts.

609138[/snapback]

:withstupid:

what's so special about 600k? I'd say 1mil would be the next big milestone. MAYBE 750k.

maybe i will put something up in the futer for 750K or 1million post not sure yet but like i said it is a possiblity and if it does happen it will be more than a few points for the store :P

609685[/snapback]

1mil can be whatever product you're reviewing at the time. But maybe when it gets within 100 of 1mil, you can remove the total number of posts from the main page so people don't start spamming when it gets real close just to get that magic number?

Well, I think the number of posts keeps growing. Like from 2001 to July 2005, there were 500,000 posts. Then, from July '05 to december '05 (ro, there were 100,000 more posts. So at that rate, 500,000 would take only a tad over 2.5 years instead of 4. 1 million should take 20 months.