Art Gallery

ady1989

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I can tell, you've kept pretty quiet about your skills around here until now.

There is some nice looking stuff in there, looks like some decent amount of time has been spent on it.

The Max stuff looks pretty good, even though you say its with help of tutorials. The space stuff as well is neat, in fact, made me wonder how hard it was to do so I played around a bit (have a look here for a first attempt if you're interested).

All that aside though, I was actually most impressed that vector work (first hand experience of how tricky that can be to get right), thats getting quite tight. Also the sketches/drawings. Always nice to see, as most people seem to be afraid of pen/pencil and paper nowadays.

Keep up the good work.. and are you planning on taking any of it any further (e.g. career wise)?

As far as I can tell, you've kept pretty quiet about your skills around here until now.

There is some nice looking stuff in there, looks like some decent amount of time has been spent on it.

The Max stuff looks pretty good, even though you say its with help of tutorials. The space stuff as well is neat, in fact, made me wonder how hard it was to do so I played around a bit (have a look here for a first attempt if you're interested).

All that aside though, I was actually most impressed that vector work (first hand experience of how tricky that can be to get right), thats getting quite tight. Also the sketches/drawings. Always nice to see, as most people seem to be afraid of pen/pencil and paper nowadays.

Keep up the good work.. and are you planning on taking any of it any further (e.g. career wise)?

609846[/snapback]

His most recent 3dsmax rendering was without a tutorial, and IMO, looks a lot better than the one he used the tutorial for.

jammin, that space photo is pretty cool, good job for a first try :)

thanks a mil guys! oh, and jammin, thats pretty good for a first attempt. heres how you make the stars: linky (although i have my own technique). and a tip, never ever ever use lens flares if you are new to space art, they look like crap and you develop a bad habbit. instead, try to brush it all. again, if any of you wanna talk to me about this add me on msn, [email protected]. i might go into graphic design or animation or IT or programming, who knows :P.

Edited by ady1989