Xfx 7800gt

Jacket

eVGA is good, but msi is too, maybe not as high clocks as all the others, but they can get to the clocks of the others on stock cooling.. but i would still go with eVGA of XFX, or BFG.. just b/c i have heard better things about them

I'd go with eVGA too.  Not only are they less expensive, but they have faster clocks and better customer support.  I've been doing a lot of research into these in the past couple of weeks, and I am definitely going for the eVGA.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16814130256

603665[/snapback]

Which is why I try to get either eVGA or BFG whenever possible, although XFX is my third favorite.

I'd go with eVGA too. Not only are they less expensive, but they have faster clocks and better customer support. I've been doing a lot of research into these in the past couple of weeks, and I am definitely going for the eVGA.

I am definately going to take this advice seriously. I trust your research, I dunno bout' advice but your research? definately! LOL :) J/K Bro..But seriously, I am looking to buy one of these after the 1st of the New year