Do You Read/eat In The Bathroom?

Bleeble

Do you read/eat in the bathroom?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you read/eat in the bathroom?

• I like to catch up on my reading while I'm there...
    • Not only do I read, it's snack time too!
    • Reading? This is the only chance I get to eat between posts!
    • You're kidding... right?
    • I am 100% efficient and make no waste. Join me, my Superion brethren!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even though i am 100% efficient and have no requirement to excrete any form of waste. i still journey to the bathroom for cleansing, and yes, i have been known to drink soda and eat cookies and pizza while showering. though i would not suggest eating while showering with the lights off, unless this is your normal custom of course, as it is mine. for dropping a cookie onto the shower floor while the lights are off can get messy. just remember to bring in extra cookies.

I always bring some type of a snack in their, I don't do it while taking a crap, but right before, I guess it's sick but......I always do it before taking a shower or something and have to wait while the water gets hot :P

But what is a bathroom withtout reading? I always have to find something, I usually have to go BAD by thet time I get in there lol

Guest Flashstar
I do neither.. but wow .. EATING ohmy.gif What if... the crap came out with such force that it caused a huge spash.. and well your food just.. umm ph34r.gif never mind laugh.gif

I'm with you. I wouldn't want crap on my food. :D

BTW, this calls for a new sig entry!

but wow .. EATING :O  What if... the crap came out with such force that  it caused a huge spash.. and well your food just.. umm :ph34r: never mind :lol:

600072[/snapback]

If your crap comes out with such an agressively vicious force, you shouldn't be reading or eating on the john, period. Hell, you prolly wouldn't make it to the john anyway.