Drifting Video

Propane

guess that would do it too

first time it snowed this year i drove out with my summer tires on my protege5, lightly accelerated in 2nd and just spun the tires. that night i put the snow tires on it was much better.

i have all season tires on my civic and they dont do too bad, but i havnt been driving it much because of all the snow. instead i take my moms passat which has nice features for winter driving like traction control  :P

595998[/snapback]

Exactly I have Dry or Wet Tires, not Snow tires or winter tires... Im not even sure what they are called specifically.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm sounds like a bunch of old farts complaining. Heck, I have fun sometimes taking truck out and doing some doughnuts in the parking lot when it rains (It's southern california, it never snows...). Lots of fun too, haha. So much fun giving a little gas going through a turn and having the back end come out on you. The only thing I have to say to all the complainers, is that you can't say you never did any of that crap, come on. What my dad tells me is that as long as I'm not endangering anyone and am in a somewhat controlled environment (and don't get caught) it's ok. Better learn how it's going to handle in that environment than when I'm doing down the road and all of a sudden it starts to lose control and I don't know what the hell to do.

Edit: Oh yeah, wtf is magutavent?

Edited by CmpFreak88