Silk Road Guild

Guest Flashstar

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, apparently there's a slight flaw in my plan.

I was killed. Somehow I think I was pk'd because I have electric shock messages on my screen and there are no enemies with that ability anywhere around town. I'm only lvl 15 and pking isn't supposed to take affect until lvl 20, so i dunno how they did it, unless at lvl 20 you can pick on anyone? in any case, i lost 2k experience because of it. owell.

swifty, i don't remember any hoods. you mean the yeoha blood?

lol its funny to see the free mmo i brought up has clames so much popularity in less than a week... anyways i'd join the guild, but i dont have time to game right now, so i might join at a later date, id also hafta make a new character on the troy server. i was level 8 before, not a big loss.

okay, apparently there's a slight flaw in my plan.

I was killed.  Somehow I think I was pk'd because I have electric shock messages on my screen and there are no enemies with that ability anywhere around town.  I'm only lvl 15 and pking isn't supposed to take affect until lvl 20, so i dunno how they did it, unless at lvl 20 you can pick on anyone?  in any case, i lost 2k experience because of it.  owell.

swifty, i don't remember any hoods.  you mean the yeoha blood?

592279[/snapback]

hehe yea the blood :D

hehe yea the blood :D

592372[/snapback]

yeah, that's the start of quests where every kill doesn't satisfy the quest. It gets much worse! I've been doing some "bandit" quests. I need to uncover 20 "bandit operational maps." I've killed well over 50 bandits since getting this quest (I know because I had another quest that told me to collect 50 bandit heads), and in that time guess how many maps dropped? ONE! yes, ONE! I've got 19 more to go! That's gonna lead to a lot of dead bandits, let me tell ya :blink:

PS. Bandits and tigers can be found around the stronghold, in case you get up to that point and were wondering.

If we do start the guild, I will donate some $, I think I have ~50K, but I think we should have levels, like donating x ammount lets you be a General, or a Colonel, or a Major & origional members get to give orders, to later members (after guild is formed).

yar occ guild ftw

I am on troy aswell, names silenc3.

shift key is broken so i cant whisper anyone ;o

yar occ guild ftw

I am on troy aswell, names silenc3.

shift key is broken so i cant whisper anyone ;o

592672[/snapback]

LOL. well if someone whispers you, just hit "r" to reply to them.

savan, I was never for guilds being so totalitarian, bossing members around and such, but if that's what you guys want, that's fine. None of us really know how the game is in later levels, like once we hit PVP. At lvl 10 you can buy capes for different factions, but I dunno what they're about. I haven't bought one. If that's something we "should" do, then we should all definitely get the same capes. There's also the three "professions", thief, merchant and hunter. Don't know much about them either, though if I recall, you need to be lvl 20 to choose one.

currently I've been building up skill points while doing my quests. I read somewhere that if you keep your top skill mastery level below your character level, you'll gain skill points at a faster rate. I have 39 skill points free right now. heh. Hopefully I can get some gametime in before I head to bowling tonight :).

LOL.  well if someone whispers you, just hit "r" to reply to them.

savan, I was never for guilds being so totalitarian, bossing members around and such, but if that's what you guys want, that's fine.  None of us really know how the game is in later levels, like once we hit PVP.  At lvl 10 you can buy capes for different factions, but I dunno what they're about.  I haven't bought one.  If that's something we "should" do, then we should all definitely get the same capes.  There's also the three "professions", thief, merchant and hunter.  Don't know much about them either, though if I recall, you need to be lvl 20 to choose one.

currently I've been building up skill points while doing my quests.  I read somewhere that if you keep your top skill mastery level below your character level, you'll gain skill points at a faster rate.  I have 39 skill points free right now.  heh.  Hopefully I can get some gametime in before I head to bowling tonight :).

592685[/snapback]

well, we dont have to give orders, I just think it would be cool to be General Savan. If there are clan wars though, it would be cool to give orders to the noob members. If we do the cape thing, I vote for black, cuz I look dead sexy in black :P

If we do start the guild, I will donate some $, I think I have ~50K, but I think we should have levels, like donating x ammount lets you be a General, or a Colonel, or a Major & origional members get to give orders, to later members (after guild is formed).

592619[/snapback]

that is a stupid idea, how about we just have the guild be friends, and not a hole rank crap, cause in the end we are all losers