George W. Bush

RVE

Israel  shouldn' t exist in the first place. They were suffering a lot during the history but now they are doing the same thing to others. It doesn't make it right tho.

crap them!

We  don't need more enemies. I always wondered why do we need them as allies ?

Get rid of'em and get a bunch of friends.

I hate Israel. It's not fair to see children throwing rocks at American made armored vehicles.

I'm sorry but I have to agree with him I

Edited by roblae

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not wait to get that scumbag and his cronie wife out of the white house. Blah!

The last to years have been heavy on the economy but as it has been said I believe clinton knew of Enron and Worldcom among others.

The timing was all too perfect, dont you think, for the economy to take a nose dive from it previous high.

An economy is hard to stabilize when you have attacks on American soil and a war in the loom.

Bush's intelligence is in question because he is not a liar or a crook and does not lick the hiny of foreign governments.

The palestinians have had numorous chances to get what they wanted.

Twice in the past 5 years I can remember agreements giving them(palestinians) 90% of what they wanted. And that was still not enough, they went ahead and killed more just plain walking around like you and me people. The victims did nothing wrong.

If you want to go that route and say it is unfair to the palestinians, well then surely you would agree with the American Indian Slaughtering us as we did to them...... right?

How about the early tribes of europe, if there are any decendants around, slaughtering at will.

Hey, how about the Aborigine's of Australia hacking and bombing people to death for just living there.

I hope you think there is more to it than Israeli opression.

Edited by Zurke

Why's everyone talking about palestinians? they are terrorists... bottom line...

they're getting what they deserve...

Im neither a rep. or a democrate... But if you look past all the BS, Bush is a good

president...

Im seeing some good points on here from Ronin and RVE though...

It was funny at school today cause we got in a little discussion about this...

would've been a debate but me and a few other quickly proved our points that

anyone who was appossed didnt know what they were talking about... they kinda

admitted it cause they were askin why were goin 2 war and stuff and they didnt

know the difference between Iraq, Iran and N. Korea and why were attacking Iraq....

The whole situation with us previously assisting Iraq and Hussein years ago is similar to many we've assisted in the past. My main example here is Ho-Chi Minh, the Communist leader of North Vietnam prior and during the Vietnam War. He's dead now so that's a good thing. But anyway, during WW2 when the Japanese was invading many parts of Asia, Japan occupied parts of China and Vietnam. After the U.S. entered the war in late 1941 after Pearl Harbor, we set out to assist native resistence to the occupying Japanese armies. In turn we helped train and equip the Vietnamese resistance who was led by Ho-Chi Minh. At the time we had our hands full with the Japanese to the west and the war in Europe to our east. A 2 front war is a tall order to fill. So we looked for assistance in any way we could, of course arming and training resistance forces in occupied territories is a great way to do so. But as with Hussein now, Ho-Chi Minh also did. After WW2 and the sucessful defeat and liberation of Japanese armies around the Pacific, Ho-Chi Minh didn't care who helped him out after the fact. He had bigger plans then a peaceful post WW2 Vietnam. He was a Communist, and thus started forming a Communist state in Vietnam which was contained to the North. The Republic of South Vietnam existed below them. He then obviously led the North Vietnamese Army in an attempt to overthrow the South Vietnamese gov't and take control of the whole country. Since China at the time was a Communist state, they assisted in many ways but of course denied them all.

So basically the point I'm trying to make, is that we assist people out of good faith. Genuinely helping people. But they second they no longer need our help, they don't think twice about screwing us so they can get what they want. We helped Ho-Chi Minh liberate his own country from the Japanese, a task he never could accomplishon his own. Then after he gets what he wants, he screws us over.

Nice lesson RVE,

I know about our history with Irag but did not realize we had a hand in creating the vietnam war(indirectly of course).

Wow history and PC stuff where else can you get it ;)

I think its rather soon to just jump into a war. War is a physical thing were people die and for what? What is the honest outcome of war besides death?

Also, clinton didnt ever put us in to war... war isnt something to laugh about, its for real.

With Clinton we faught Iraq... Operation Desert Fox....

Why do you care if a few ppl die in a war anyway??? I mean we lost thousands

of innocent people on 9/11 because of stupid terrorists, but god forbid we actually

lost a couple more for an actual cause.... Not many of us will die unless Saddaam pulls

something stupid... Many of them will die if they want to stand up to us, but that's the

price they pay for supporting Saddam...

Seriously I hate people's view on war, I mean I can see why someone wouldn't want

another world war, but it's like they're too lazy to actually do something good...

they only want to goto war when we absolutely have to... look where that's gotten us

in the past...

some wars are a good cause, but there is better ways around many wars. You talk about loosing people like its no big deal... What if it was a family member... your son, daughter, brother, sister, etc. Wouldnt you think a little differantly about them going into iraq? Sure, maybe it is a good idea to go after sadam, but we didnt exactly have to piss off everybody else doing it... And so is bush just going for saddaam or is there a hint of oil involved??? War is all about greed, i hate it.

Even if someone close to me died, I wouldn't go hating the president for that... it wouldve

been for a good cause, our country and what we stand up for...

I'd be proud of them cause they didn't run away like these protestors would have...