George W. Bush

RVE

Just wondering about something: I know many people dislike him, I'd just like to know your reasons behind it. You know, the justifications behind disliking him. Now I'm looking for serious stuff, legitimate reasons you have against him.

So if you disagree with topics like invading Iraq, I'd like reasons behind your disagreement. Know what I'm saying?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like w/ the stuff in Iraq, the only reason people dislike him is because they are

stupid... I think part of it is they want to use him as a poster child for their own stupidity

to make themselves feel better... but the main reason is cause they are morons and

watch too much tv....

"It's the oil! It's the oil! I'm .!!!"... Have you noticed that I havnt gotten anyone yet

who's contradicted me formally??? everytime I make a post, either ppl arent seeing it

or they are crapping their pants because they realize they are wrong....

I dont think hes doing an awful job but look at our economy since hes taken over, sure it had started to go down when he took office but i think hes just made it worse. I dont think the war with Iraq is wrong i just dont think its the best time for it, just refer back to the first statement, its just goin to hammer us into a deeper recession. Also i dont know about u but i dont want a president that people call stupid, which countries like Canada are doing. Sure hes not to bright, and he hasnt served in the military, he didnt have to work for his money, and hes a little slow but look at what our other choice for president was, ack!

this isn't based on any evidence, but i think Bill knew about enron, world com, etc but sort of turned his back on it so that people would continue to think our economy was doing better then it was. Why do people think he is stupid? His father was in politics for a long time (VP to regan if knows who he was). he has several brothers who are governers and probably has more education then most of the adults here.

i know those things don't MAKE you smart but they don't hurt. i think it's one of those things like everyone who disliked clinton said he was a crack/pot head :unsure:

everyone says that the president is slow, but if you compare him to most

other Texan's you'll see that he's very bright... Well there are other Texan's who

don't talk like he does and all, but everyone uses his accent and how he talks

as an excuse to feel better about themselves... havn't seen that on this post yet

but if I hadn't braught up some of the stuff on my first post, some people wouldn't

have been scared to bring it up....

But as for the war, I'm all for death and destruction so the presidents ok by me....

did we impiment the non-redundency rule...?

yay...oh there goes half the post.

:P Well everything that can possibly be said about him was said in the last Bush thread....I have nothing left to say about him :sleep:

When Bush senior was in office the economy just started to pick up when Clinton took office. Clinton took what was already in place and kept the ball rolling. Toward the end of Clinton's second term the economy started to slow down, economies grow through fast and slow phases, the whole global economy is feeling it not just the USA. So when George W. took office the economy was already in a state of decline, that's what the tax cuts are for. Give the people more of they're own money back and that way they can spend more. If more people are spending more money that gives businesses more money and it helps everything. It just takes time for it to work. Look what Ronald Reagan did, he cut taxes and and a number of years later the economy that Bill Clinton saw took place. Then when all the money was rolling in during the good economy he raised taxes so the gov't can rake it in as well. Then after 8 years of higher taxes the economy starts slowing down, so now Bush is lowering taxes, just like Reagan so we can get the ball rolling toward a healty economy again.

Oh and Celtica, if your're not willing to restate your standings against Bush, then I guess you don't feel too strongly about them.

And SoyoJoe said Bush never served in the military. Bush was a Pilot in the National Guard. He flew F-4 Phantoms and stuff. So he did put time in the military. Why do you think he's supportive of them so much, because he was there. He's increased Military pay, and gives much respect to them.

good point about the economy. i think its something that the average american fails to realized. changes made to the budget and such aren't felt for 6-10+ years later.

I think celtica feels strongly enough, perhaps she's just tired of saying the samething over. B)