Good Vga Cooler

eldiablo10

Christmas is coming up soon so I was going to see if someone can get me a VGA cooler. I have XFX 6800GT PCI-E video card. Can anyone suggest a good cooler for me. When I checked the temp of the card it said 60-61C after playing DoD. I want to overclock my video card in the near future and I fo not want to fry it. Ok thanks.

If you are wanting air cooling then I would recommend Zalman. They are making some of the best vga air coolers right now. I personally just got the Zalman "Fatal1ty" FS-V7 cooler for my x800xt-pe and it is in a word "awesome". It is a little expensive though with the cheapest I could find it being on ZZF for $45. You can get the Zalman VF700-Cu or Zalman VF700-AlCu for less and it cools almost as good. :)

If you are wanting air cooling then I would recommend Zalman. They are making some of the best vga air coolers right now. I personally just got the Zalman "Fatal1ty" FS-V7 cooler for my x800xt-pe and it is in a word "awesome". It is a little expensive though with the cheapest I could find it being on ZZF for $45. You can get the Zalman VF700-Cu or Zalman VF700-AlCu for less and it cools almost as good. :)

587484[/snapback]

I like thoes second best, the silencers to me overall cool better due to gettgin the hot air OUTSIDE the case, but yeah both series coolers get a :thumbs-up: from me :D

The thermalright V-1 is a good cooler, but has alot less applications where it actually works...

The artic coolers work well.

587700[/snapback]

yea silencer imo have been my favorite especially since it removes hot air from the case, the zalman is good too, but you should have good cooling to deal with in-case exhaust. dunno bout the thermal right, another good performer but not sure how many cards it supports.

EDIT: Nerm, Jab-Tech has it for $37.

http://www.jab-tech.com/Zalman-VGA-cooler-...V7-pr-3087.html

587552[/snapback]

Yea, that was one of the first places I looked but that is $37 before shipping. After regular UPS ground shipping it would have been $45.14($0.14 more than ZZF) and ZZF was free second day shipping which from jab-tech would have cost $52.76($7.76 more than ZZF). lol :P