Need Mod Ideas...

I got some pretty good ideas going in my head. On what I could do to the case....

I had an Idea of a WW2 mod, posssible a fighter jet idea due to the metal look of the case already, or just go with no theme and just go and mod it till it looks good hehe... Which would invole ideas I already have for the case..

I think im just going to mod it till it looks good hehe.

Some of the ideas I have are:

Bondo the antec and all but one drive bay so its all hidden. Possibly get rid of the storge tray, as much as its a nifty feature of the case it just dosent clash with the ideas I have.. Im thinking of putting smoked plexi glass on risers infront of the window. still thinking about other stuff..

I like that WWII idea, maybe have a model fighter jet crash throgh the case, like you see the tail end on the right side and the cock pit on the left side, be like its crashing through, That guy that did that case probably have a mechanicle degree bcuz most of that stuff had a motor on it and the spot lights that come out in the front. No to mention the paint job, whoa.

I like that WWII idea, maybe have a model fighter jet crash throgh the case, like you see the tail end on the right side and the cock pit  on the left side, be like its crashing through, That guy that did that case probably have a mechanicle degree bcuz most of that stuff had a motor on it and the spot lights that come out in the front. No to mention the paint job, whoa.

584966[/snapback]

Actully he designs enclosures for Microsfot, hp, dell, etc...

cool guy I meet him