Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Gremlin

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG?!  Are those DODGE VIPER cop cars??  Viper's my favorite car!  I have to get this game!!!!

588882[/snapback]

this is a viper (now mine) after beating one of the black list dudes.

Hey Clay did you know the 06 Viper got waxed by the 06 Vette in testing? lol, :P I love Vettes! :D Of course I wouldn't complain if someone gave me a Viper either. ;)

Hey Clay did you know the 06 Viper got waxed by the 06 Vette in testing? lol, :P I love Vettes! :D Of course I wouldn't complain if someone gave me a Viper either. ;)

591115[/snapback]

bleh. i don't care about speed. I'm more of a "looks" person. Which is why I prefer the old-school vipers and not the new one with the crappy vette-like side panels. It pissed me off that dodge felt the need to sacrifice looks to add some speed when it's already faster than 98% of the cars one would ever encounter on the road.

yea looks are ok, but I am a performance over looks kinda guy. But the best is to have both lol which is why one of my fav cars of all time is the 69' Camaro SS. :D

btw, speaking of the 69' SS Camaro I thought NFS: Most Wanted was so supposed to have this car in it(the main reason I bought the game) and I can't find the car in there anywhere. :angry:

The game is pretty cool, I just don't like how the police GTO's are more maneuverable than you are. I've never seen a car turn a flat 180 degrees while going 160MPH and not wipe out... the laws of physics simply won't allow it.

yea looks are ok, but I am a performance over looks kinda guy. But the best is to have both lol which is why one of my fav cars of all time is the 69' Camaro SS. :D

btw, speaking of the 69' SS Camaro I thought NFS: Most Wanted was so supposed to have this car in it(the main reason I bought the game) and I can't find the car in there anywhere. :angry:

591183[/snapback]

its in there, not much you can do with it :(