Wow Expansion!

Blue_cow

The goblins remind me of ferengi from star trek for some reason :-S

577862[/snapback]

I've said before that Startrek reminds me of a ripoff of D&D.

Orcs -> Klingons

Elves -> Vulcans

Dark Elves -> Romulans

Goblins -> Ferengi

Humans -> Humans

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said before that Startrek reminds me of a ripoff of D&D.

Orcs -> Klingons

Elves -> Vulcans

Dark Elves -> Romulans

Goblins -> Ferengi

Humans -> Humans

578910[/snapback]

D3, you just made yourself the l337 nerd for today :P

On the WoW note, I just got a warning for yelling out "For the Horde" 3 times.

GeeGee

Im sorry but I wish they would've had a Different race besides Blood Elves, I would have more preffered something more Unique, Like Centaurs, or The Orc Shamans (off wc3), or something like that, Maybe it's just me,

579002[/snapback]

The Centaurs wouldn't fit into the Horde lore wise. They've been in a constant battle with the Tauren for sometime. In fact, the Tauren opening dialogue has more info on that, as does a number of the quest in The Barrens, Thousand Nedles, and Desolace. ;)

I do think they "could" fit in on the alliance side, which I posted on PvP-RP.com forums. :)

The Horde is an "uneasy alliance" or an "alliance of necessity". The former High Elves, now known Blood Elves were more-or-less betrayed by the Human Alliance when they were sent on a suicide mission. So it makes since that they wouldn't join the Alliance. As I said, the Horde is an "alliance of necessity", and the Blood Elves see the Horde has a means to accomplish what they want... to get to The Outlands.

This isn't much different than the Forsaken (undead) using the Horde as a means to achieve their goals.