Kinda Funky...

RVE

A handful of times today while I was navigatin around the forums, the page wouldn't load and it just said this:

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/virtual/site5/fst/var/www/html/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/virtual/site11/fst/var/www/html) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/virtual/site5/fst/var/www/html/index.php): failed to create stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed opening '/home/virtual/site5/fst/var/www/html/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in Unknown on line 0

All you have to do was hit refresh then the page would load correctly. I guess the server's having hiccups or something. Nothing huge but thought you guys might want to know.

Warning: file_exists() [function. file exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/proc/loadavg) is not within the allowed in /home/virtual/site5/fst/var/www/html/sources/functions.php on line 1574

this is the error i just got when i was checking the new post that had been made

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/downloadcenter/toplis5t.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/virtual/site11/fst/) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/downloadcenter/toplis5t.php): failed to create stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed opening '/home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/downloadcenter/toplis5t.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in Unknown on line 0

Got this when I tried to read the Arctic Alumina review:

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/arcticalumina.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/virtual/site11/fst/) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/arcticalumina.php): failed to create stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed opening '/home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/arcticalumina.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in Unknown on line 0

Once again after hitting refresh the page loaded fine.