What To Do On A Friday Night

GuJuMaN89

well the girl thing is always true.

but who in thier right mind would call off a football homecoming game for RAIN? some of the games I remember being the most fun were ones that were soaking wet, freezing cold or even better yet SNOWING.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well the girl thing is always true.

but who in thier right mind would call off a football homecoming game for RAIN?  some of the games I remember being the most fun were ones that were soaking wet, freezing cold or even better yet SNOWING.

556581[/snapback]

Your dang right red!! hehe... Us northerners gotta tell these warm blooded people how it is hehe. The coldest outdoor event I have been to was a -20 F Packer game up in Green Bay.. w00t w00t... Pluss it was snowing!

And I was nice and cosey at the 50 yard line luxury box :P... That was that game at least hehee.. Ive been to alot where I was outdoors freezing my arse off hehe.

As to the question about what to do.. Go see Serinity. Or get a job man.. Hell I just got home from a double shifter... Pluss I work Two jobs at 19 years old man..

Edited by General912

I wouldn't worry about the cows. Remember, they are PREY animals. I doubt a cow could sleep through a bunch or even a couple of kids "sneaking" up on it. I don't think teenagers in a pasture would be all that quiet.

Also I wouldn't want to be in a pasture of cows that might contain a BULL with no sense of humor. :lol:

Also check this out...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_tipping

Here's my advice...

You and a girl go watch the local submarine races. They are in just about any body of water. You will just have to "occupy" yourselves during the actual race. ;)

it's illegal for several reasons. I own cows... lots of cows... you dont' want to try tipping em.

1: trespassing

2: cow BIG, can kick, trample you, fall on you, squish you between two of them, or worse yet a BIG PISSED OFF BULL doesn't want you around his honeys...

and no, tipping them is NOT easy. they don't sleep very sound at all, and it would take 4-5 guys to knock a cow over.

Yea, and cows sleep on their stomachs... not standing up... unlike horses...

You would be more "rolling" the 1,500 pound animal over, and then having them run over you in a stampede.

I use to MILK these things, and that involved running them into the hold. They are NOT light animals! And they are NOT afraid to run over people if you don't have something to hit them with.

I've almost been crushed between two of them, and trust me, they are NOT fun animals. Want an example of how heavy they are?

One of our cows a few years back got sick, and was unable to stand up. We had to get her out of the barn.

Know what we had to do? Tie a chain around her foot, and DRAG HER OUT with the skid steer! And it almost tipped over.

So yea... have fun cow tipping.

you guys dont know cold untill you've been skiing for 8+ hours straight in -40*C weather.. with only a coat and a tshirt and snowpands and pj's.. yes i ski with pjs under my snowpants.. ohh and i had a hat.. but .. crap it was cold

GO SKIING.. or if u cant hope that u can soon.. or yeah.. tipping cows or going llama searching is always good

Edited by danyo64