1100 Watt Power Supply

So true, so true. But you have to say that for a regular gaming rig, 1100 watts is HUGE overkill. But Kamikaze_Badger is also right, its way too much for a regular rig.

553940[/snapback]

oh ok, for a minute there with KB screaming about servers and nobody recognizing the screaming I thought everybody but me just had him on "Ignore", lol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one who's posted in this thread with a shred of common craping sense.

554832[/snapback]

:lol: "Do you have any links to prove that statement"

Like my grandma used to say, If one person calls you a horse, laugh it off, but when 10 people call you a horse, go buy a saddle.

:lol:  "Do you have any links to prove that statement"

Like my grandma used to say, If one person calls you a horse, laugh it off, but when 10 people call you a horse, go buy a saddle.

554834[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Or, you can be yourself and give them hay.

There is NO crapING REASON that PCP&C should of released the SSI PSUs to the enthusiast market. You WILL most likely fry your hardware with one, because of the overvoltage issues. Like I said, these PSUs are made for high end servers! THE SYSTEMS THAT ALMOST EVERYONE HERE OWNS WOULD NEVER USE ANYWHERE NEAR THAT MUCH POWER! YOU WOULD FRY YOUR STUFF FROM THE OVERVOLTING!

So seriously people, if you think that bigger is better, go out and buy yourselves some quad-CPU boards with 128 gigs of RAM, and then see how much of an idiot you are.

And btw, incase you're a complete idiot, SSI = SERVER SYSTEM INFASTRUCTURE! NOT SMALL SLI SETUP! Do you know what this means? THIS PSU WAS MADE FOR WORKSTATIONS AND SERVERS THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR COMPUTER LOOK LIKE A crapING TANDY!

[/rant]

Now I know why several senior members here are about to quit.

Dude, we get it, no reason to get your Superman Under-Roos in a twist over a power supply.

Everyone just go out and get an OCZ or Antec P/s and be happy for god's sake. If ANY of you buy this P/S KB will have a coronary and send you the medical bill.

Dude, we get it, no reason to get your Superman Under-Roos in a twist over a power supply.

Everyone just go out and get an OCZ or Antec P/s and be happy for god's sake. If ANY of you buy this P/S KB will have a coronary and send you the medical bill.

554847[/snapback]

If he has a coronary, the only thing I would pay for would be the funeral service. If he lives, someone else is paying. B:)

No, I'll be laughing like mad when you fry $1k+ worth of components because you don't know what SSI is.

Then again, you're Christian folk, so it's ok for some of you to be simple minded.

554857[/snapback]

Momma always said, Stupid is as stupid does. :blink:

Christian folk? Who? Me? I, for one, am perfectly happy with my 520 watt OCZ, which is enough "overkill" for me. This seems like one of those basic "holy cow this would be dumb to waste money on" threads that doesnt really require an intelligent reply, let alone argument. Save your heated debates for the politics forum and have a good time for a change Mr. Negativity :P