Getting My Wisdom Teeth Out!

Bionix

the thing i hate most is when u eat, u have to clean out the holes in the back of ur mouth with this syringe thing....its a pain in the butt.

552425[/snapback]

True.

And its like Tooth ace x4 vs being incoherent (while @ work dealing with customers) because of the drugs. Take your pic.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True.

And its like Tooth ace x4 vs being incoherent (while @ work dealing with customers) because of the drugs. Take your pic.

552428[/snapback]

or cooking chicken and fish and stuff in these 3x3ft vats of grease @ 350*F while on percocets with a toothe ache... LOL (but MAN did the time friggin FLY while i was on those things LOL)

or cooking chicken and fish and stuff in these 3x3ft vats of grease @ 350*F while on percocets with a toothe ache... LOL  (but MAN did the time friggin FLY while i was on those things LOL)

552429[/snapback]

I used to work the deli, you know that right?

HUmm mine went bye bye less than a year ago....i walked in the "OR" and was awake until they gassed me (i could have stayed awake longer, but no point in fighting it just so you can be aware when they start pulling chunks of teeth out...) they also gave me one of thoes "i dont give a ." pills b4 i left home....yeah it didnt do anything, they even asked me 4 times if i had taken it or not...though it did make me a little sleepy. (funny bc dad made the statement "point me to the steering wheel and ill drive" as we were leaving to have 6 of his teeth cut out 4/5yrs ago....)

I woke up pretty much as soon as it was over according to the nurse, and walked back to the recovery room (she said about 1/40 ppl ever make it all the way) Then i walked out and got in mom's jeep, rode home, everything was fine with a little swelling the first two days, had no real problems eating after day 1.

Then the fun began on day 3. I developed a dry socket, and it started hurting, so i wetn back the next day and had to go back for treatments the rest of the week. but once they started treating the dry socket all the pain went away.

after that all was great and here i am today :D so when you back on OCC maybe this will give you something to look forward to :D

(btw i only missed one day of school.....)

Had mine taken out about 11 or 12 years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday(PAINFUL)! I got home in pain and mouth bleeding, toke a pain killer and fell asleep for about 20 minutes then woke up screaming. Toke another pain killer by direction of dentist and did not wake up for like a day and a half! By then most of the pain had passed.LOL It was so much fun! Good Luck with that! :blink::lol:

I was supposed to have taken than out but than good ole Carly the witch decided to let ppl go, so lost the good insurance. Have to wait now to get mine out until I get anothe good insurance to cover the costs. How did it go Bionix? I have 4 according to the dentist when he did the consulting, it will be easy as there are no complications.

WEll... as of now I couldn't be happier. The surgery was pretty awsome... i was out cold before I knew it and Yah lol! I kinda pretended like it was anew feeling too. Well.. when i woke up I immediatley was like "Okay I'm fine lets go" lol... i started pulling the straps and whatnot off my arms. I felt fine, no pain. i was so drugged up though. I saw double vision for about two hours, it was pretty fun. It's been kinda gross though... bleeding nonstop for about 5 hours. At times i would spit up a mouthfull of blood. I keep having to change the goss in my mouth, it keeps gettin soaked. I haven't really experience any pain yet thouguh... No vicatin for me =\

Lol... Anyone know what tylenol with codene is like? Cuz thats what I've got. I havent taken one yet.

And my girlfriend came over and took extra good care of me, so it's really been a fun day. No school for me tommorow either!