Nice Job Guys!

Bosco

I just wanted to thank all of you that are participating in this project. We have currently moved to the 112th top folding@home team and by the weekend we should be in the top 100! Top 10 user stats:

d3bruts1d is currently active and has 18 freakin computers working! and is the top member of the team and I wonder why? :P

Posey is currently active and has 1 computer working and he is in 2nd place on the team.

sVperbeast2k5 is currently active and has 8 computers working (rock on!) and he is in 3rd place on the team.

sykocus is currently active and has 3 computers working (awesome) and he is in 4th place.

I'm in 5th place with 1 computer working (adding two more this week).

Psywar is no longer active. He is in 6th place.

xpandapuss is currently active and has 1 computer working. He is currently in 7th place.

cptkook is currently active and has 3 computers working (nice!). He is in 8th place.

localguru is currently active and has 4 computers working under this name and also has 8 computers working under his other name (chs_tigers) nice! He is in 9th place but rapidly moving up the scale.

steve_burnell is currently active with 1 computer working. He is in the 10th place of the team.

P.S Welcome to the team RVE :)

Good work everyone.

18? hrmm.... someone must have shut down part of my farm... or the P3's are only doing a WU every other week.. :P

/me mutters.

Like Matt said, thanks to everyone for donating their CPU (or other's CPUs) for the Team... looks like we may make the top 100 by the 1st of the month.