Wtf *rant W/ All Caps*

OptikaliLLusion

okay... so i go to school, everything is fine until 7th period, science. I get back my test I took friday... A crapIN 70!?!?!?!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR crapING MIND? I crapIN STUDIED FOR AN HOUR AND A crapING HALF, KNEW BASICALLY EVERYTHING ON THE CHAPTERS, crapING KNEW THAT MOST OF MY ANSWERS WERE CORRECT, AND I GET A crapING 70? WHAT THE crap? AND THEY SAY YOU'RE QUALIFIED TO TEACH? I SERIOUSLY THINK YOU MADE A MISTAKE WITH THE CALCULATOR THERE BUD, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DID NOT GET A crapING 70 ON THAT TEST WHEN YOU crapING SAID I WAS WELL PREPARED FOR IT WHEN I SAW YOU FOR HELP ON WEDNESDAY!

At the rate all this bull crap is going, I feel like magically becoming 18 and signing up for the Navy...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I crapIN STUDIED FOR AN HOUR AND A crapING HALF

547738[/snapback]

an hour and a half? that's not really a lot... you could ask for your test to be re-marked (re-graded)...

back in my day if you got a borderline pass (i assume in the states a 70 is near the pass/fail mark) you almost always got "must try harder" on the test/essay in question just to rub it in... :lol:

Guest Flashstar

Once I got a 66 on a math quiz and I had to hide it from my Dad to avoid a nuclear meltdown and a 1 hour lecture on studying. :blink:

my school that I went to until last year required a parent to sign the test. Oh god, it sucked when I got a 64 on a chem test. But now this year I am already failing all of my classes. :(

70 ain't that bad. I hate that defeated feeling when its like "i did everything to the best of my ability! I studies! and I am still doing badly!" It is the worst feeling :(